Sunday, February 22, 2015

"Potato Chip Beyonce goes for 1 Million Dollars!"

So I haven't wrote in awhile. 
And no, don't get too ahead of yourself and start thinking "McKenzie finally got a life!"- she didn't- I mean 'I didn't'. (The habit of talking in third person comes easily to me..too easily. One can never be too careful of avoiding unnecessary quirks. I believe I have reached my maximum amount.) 
So what have I been up to? 
Well well well, let me tell you...

Nothing too interesting. 

Was it worth the wait everyone? I'm sure you were all completely lost without my unfocused monologues, about my mundane life. (Don't worry, the sarcasm is still hot as ever.) Yet truthfully nothing too utterly life changing has occurred. And yes, I'm just as surprised as you all are! I mean I am living in Wichita, Kansas- the epicenter of adventure and all things fun! 
I suppose I have been reading, which is more than enough drama I can handle right now. 
***COMING SOON: BOOK REVIEWS***

I suppose work has been interesting. Children, I'm beginning to learn, are little bombs of disease. They reel you in with their big trusting eyes, and their innocent little voices, only to strike when you least expect it. "Oh Ms. McKenzie let me give you a hug and then later inform you I'm not feeling well and was throwing up last night." 
Another thing I'm learning is that children should never, under any circumstances, be allowed to play outside. No! They need to be wrapped up in bubble wrap and stuck in a plastic bubble. And it would be for their own good of course. I cannot even begin to explain to you how many kids these past weeks have injured themselves due to their not being (as stated earlier) wrapped in bubble wrap and inside their plastic bubbles. "Oh Ms. McKenzie I just hit my head on the playground and it appears I'm bleeding gallons of blood all over myself, would you kindly pick me up and run me quite frantically to the nurse? Thanks. Love ya. Bye." 
(I'm telling you. Bubble wrap. Use it.)

Well, thinking about it I suppose Sherylyn and I do have pretty exciting news. And by pretty exciting, I really mean "Life Altering, Best Day Of Our Lives" kinda pretty exciting. 
Anyone heard of the little known group- The Avett Brothers? No? Well then where have you been living? Living inside a bubble? 
Well, I was there at one time too and if it wouldn't have been for Sherylyn I would still by there. Trapped in my own ignorance. So I feel it my duty (yes I just said 'duty'- grow up!) to let you all know what a waste your lives have been up to this point. Too harsh? Well I don't think so. Listen up!

McKenzie's Avett Brother Playlist:
Bring Your Love to Me
Laundry Song
January Wedding
Part From Me
Souls Like the Wheels
Vanity
I and Love and You
The Perfect Space
Head Full of Doubt/ Road Full of Promise

I started you all off pretty easy. 9 songs. It'll only take approximately 45 minutes of your time. 45 minutes to change your life forever. 
And as avid fans no doubt you would be thinking "Sherylyn, McKenzie! Maybe you should go to one of their concerts!"
What an idea, readers! 
This Thursday, February 26, 2015 we are going to one of their concerts! It will be my first concert of all time! And I just know it will be epicly (Is that a word? Well it is now) perfect! Yet now I'm a little overwhelmed as to what I should wear...is a wedding dress appropriate? 

Well, fellow readers...(otherwise known as Mom) I suppose this is all I can come up with to entertain you. I have become addicted to Trivia Crack...is that exciting news? Eh...til next time! 
Perhaps I will actually go on an adventure! Or stumble across a time machine, dinosaur bone, or a potato chip shaped like Beyonce. 
But until then- 
Happy Reading!


Time to get to work... 






6 comments:

  1. Love love love this! It's hysterical and very entertaining! I hear your voice as I read it!!! Love it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it very entertain can't wait to read on...

      Delete
  2. I stared at those chips for 10 minutes. I think I saw one that looked like Solange. Disappointing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Never knew you had this page, looking forward to next one. Juanita

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete